For sale is a 357sig factory bbl from sig 229. Less than 200 rounds down the pipe. Pic's on request.

This is a very easy drop in conversion for a sig 229 40 (just drop er in). Selling because I only reload 40 cal and have little occasion to use it in my 229 (it's my practical pistol rig and not my carry piece). Bought the 357 sig bbl intending to use the 229 as my winter carry piece, but wound up that I got fond of a 357 revolver for carry. EZ come, EZ go...

Price $115.

Buck

• 1 month later...

For sale is a 357sig factory bbl from sig 229. Less than 200 rounds down the pipe. Pic's on request.

This is a very easy drop in conversion for a sig 229 40 (just drop er in). Selling because I only reload 40 cal and have little occasion to use it in my 229 (it's my practical pistol rig and not my carry piece). Bought the 357 sig bbl intending to use the 229 as my winter carry piece, but wound up that I got fond of a 357 revolver for carry. EZ come, EZ go...

Price $115.

Buck

Still available?

PM sent.

Price $115.

Buck

Price $115.

Buck

SPF

Buck

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.