#1 New Condition, Tromix SBS hg with bottom rail. I still have not fired this weapon but I replaced it with the Hellion hg...this parts is BRAND NEW!

$85.00

101_2080.jpg

101_2081.jpg

101_2082.jpg

101_2083.jpg

#2 Used but in good condition, .308 mag body, no base plate, no spring, no follower are included.

$6.50...you just cover shipping and it's yours. SPF lg308

101_2084.jpg

101_2085.jpg

101_2086.jpg

#3 New Condition, Factory S12 handguard, vented by Cobra, Rail added by me. (GRIP NOT INCLUDED)

$75.00

101_2087.jpg

101_2088.jpg

101_2089.jpg

101_2090.jpg

#4 Used, S12 Misc Spring parts.

$FREE, pay it forward...will mail standard Postal Snail-Mail.

101_2103.jpg

#5 Like New Condition, 1" Suppressor pouch.

$15.00 each or both for $25.00

101_2098.jpg

101_2099.jpg

#6 Like New Condition, BLACK HAWK, M4 Butt Stock mag pouch, holds (1) ar15/m16 mag.

$35.00 $30.00

101_2104.jpg

101_2106.jpg

ALL PRICES INCLUDE USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING W/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION unless indicated otherwise.

Please post what # you want with "I'LL TAKE #X". Payment by USPS MO please however, I'll accept a personal check from well established forum members or people that have bought from me before.

Trades wanted:

AGP 10 round mags

Factory 5 round mags

S.308 mags

Tromix Dust cover w/HK sights AND pic-rail

AR15 mags made by HK only.

Make an interesting offer...ya never know.

Semper Fi,

MCASSgt New River. :smoke:

(Edited to add info)

I would like #5. I have a factory 5 rounder and (2) Tapco 30 round mags for the AR. 1 is new and 1 was tested with 60 rounds and functions perfect. I know you said you wanted HK ones though. Let me know.

I would like #5. I have a factory 5 rounder and (2) Tapco 30 round mags for the AR. 1 is new and 1 was tested with 60 rounds and functions perfect. I know you said you wanted HK ones though. Let me know.

Assuming the factory 5 round is in good condition how about that plus $30 and #5 is yours? I'm not really interested in the AR mags...thanks for the offer though.

Mike

Money right now is not possible (just bought my 1st house!) so I was hoping for a trade. Thanks though. Good prices. I'm sure someone will buy your stuff. Goodluck.

Shoot me some pics of the AR mags and I'm sure we can come to a deal some how. I too have recently bought my first house so I know the feeling bro.

Money right now is not possible (just bought my 1st house!) so I was hoping for a trade. Thanks though. Good prices. I'm sure someone will buy your stuff. Goodluck.

Shoot me some pics of the AR mags and I'm sure we can come to a deal some how. I too have recently bought my first house so I know the feeling bro.

I will post some pics when I get off work.

What kind of rail is attached to the handguard in #1?

It was taken directly off my Tromix S17, so what rail and however Tony makes them I dont know but it is a original Tromix part. I did not fire my SBS while it was installed, I replaced it with a KROSS Hellion before it ever left the house.

Thanks for looking,

Mike

Snail mail is fine. i will pay $55 may be that will cover mail.

thanks

rick

OK, well I lost the ability to edit the original post but #5 is SOLD PENDING FUND to you. I'll PM you my mailing info here shortly.

Thanks again,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...