410 bullet best ammo

Bon jour, mon ami!

Welcome to our group!

In answer to your question, although I generally use Barnaul slug loads, for best accuracy I use Brenneke slugs. While these can be found loaded in some US-made shells, I prefer the ones assembled in the UK (same price here but better availability in my area). They are probably loaded by a French company as well.

The Brenneke slugs are somewhat more accurate than the Barnaul and considerably more accurate than the older, more traditional Foster-type slugs.

If you can find any loaded with RBI slugs, these should tighten up the groups even more than do the Brenneke but I have been unable to find any of these in this area.

You have quite a Saiga .410 there in your photograph. Does you country require it to be manually operated? If so, what modifications were required?

Hello and welcome to the forum. That IS one nice looking S410 there! What kind of muzzle attachment is that? Looks like a thread on flash hider. Wow I wish we could get those over here. Good luck on the ammo search. Like Aethelbert said, Brenneke is supposed to be very good.