Bullet Guide Break in Period?

First off, +1 for Dinzag. Installed the Bullet guide on my flat trunion .223, the fit is perfect and solid. Hand cycling...letting the bolt fly full force with Bulgy Circle 10's I get a few rounds that slam into the chamber face and compress the bullet into the case. Is this normal pre-break in behavior?

Did you mod the mag latch on the rifle or on the mag? Always remember, cart angle is just as important as well! The stock Saiga has an added metal tab in the area under the mag latch. Nath, please confirm if I'm right about this. Certainly in the .223.

Did you mod the mag latch on the rifle or on the mag? Always remember, cart angle is just as important as well! The stock Saiga has an added metal tab in the area under the mag latch. Nath, please confirm if I'm right about this. Certainly in the .223.

Yep...as per Nalioth's posts, I filed it flush to the receiver. Mags seat solid in the gun.

Nevermind, I am a dumbass. My Dremel Foo is at a Jedi level, but my reading comprehension is not. I failed to read the part of Dinzag's instructions where it clearly states how to mod the Bulgy mags to work with the bullet guide. They fit into the magwell perfectly, so I foolishly assumed I was ready to run them. **Sigh** Reading is fundamental.