CHAOS US demo mailing

Hey guys - (and gals)

I have had the fortune of working with Cameron in the past and present, and I have some parts which I consider some of, if not THE best, for the saiga 12 in my personal inventory.

I have a shoot coming up on November 21st, down here in Florida, and after that date, I will be taking names and addresses/personal info again, for a mailing, which I will send around some of Mr Cam's parts.

Included in this package are -

a CHAOS tri rail

a CHAOS quad rail top

a CHAOS vertical front grip

a CHAOS Warthog with barrel nut.

I am taking, on a first come, first serve basis, names and info for several individuals, that may or may not have been reluctant to purchase these top-notch parts from my friend, Mr Cam, on a mail order demonstration.

All you will be required to do is post your thoughts on Mr Cam's parts, whereever you choose to do so, and to make sure that they are mailed along to the next in line (which is confidential, and provided to you by myself) at your expense. In the CONUS, that means under ten bucks.

Terms include that you will not keep parts for more than 9 days before mailing to the next in line, and mail them along in the condition that you receive them in.

This is being offered in part, as a personal thank you to a good friend of mine, as well as on a business level, both from CHAOS US, and Cadiz Gun Works.

I have two people currently in line, that will not affect this offering, and I would ask that you please submit your request publicly, in this thread, with a "I want to reserve my spot for CHAOS demo" here, and follow up with your personal info in a PM to myself here on the saiga forum. I will need your name, address (no PO boxes, sorry), email, and telephone number.

I am doing this to help spread the word of these fine parts, and to allow some users that may not have access to some of these parts to get thier hands on them, and see for themselves what the "buck is buying you".

This is a "for your consideration" mailing, and these parts are NOT for sale. You will have to order from Mr Cam, if you want these parts for yourself. These are my personal parts, and I am doing this for a number of reasons, foremost being that I wish to extend the hand of some of us in the Saiga world, to the end user. All of us at CHAOS and Cadiz Gun Works would like you to know that we believe in the old way of doing business, and want to prove that we are all sincere in this little matter of business......

thank you for your consideration, and your time

English consumers are eligible for this, provided I have a copy of your FAC (yes I know what that is) for your saiga 12, and will be bound by the same time of use as the rest of the mailers. No blacked out info, please. I am NOT exporting for sale, or "gifting" or trading these under ANY circumstances. This is a consideration offer only and you MUST mail to the next person in line!!! (no bullshit please)

You gentlemen have a nice day.

-Ben Vampatella

what will be in the package -keep in mind these are parts that a bunch of people are handling and playing with, so any finish marring isnt CHAOS's fault. blame the guy in front of you for that.....

post-83-12562954434333_thumb.jpg