Skeleton Stock

I have been looking into rail systems for my AKs, and have in fact purchased an upper and lower handguard with integral rails made by TDI Arms, and have purchased a regular lower handguard and a rail to be attached to it. I have not seen any aftermarket handguards sold for the Saiga 308 so the easiest way is to get a rail and attach it yourself. If you look at AR15 boards you will see ads for this product. I personally purchased a 2 inch rail made out of aluminum for $13 plus shipping.

Some folks have figured out a way to attach standard AK handguards to their Saigas. If you can do this, then you can buy any of the following AK rail systems:

(1) Upper and lower handguards made by TDI Arms. I paid about $85 for the set from blackjack buffers. These are available from a number of other sources such as midwayusa.

(2) Upper and lower handguards made by autoburst technology. These are milled out of delrin, as opposed to being cast, and cost plenty: $175 for the set.

(3) Approach at your own risk: Joeken sells a lower handguard with an integral aluminum rail for about $35.

Good luck.

Heh, well I cant give any feedback for the stock, but I could answer questions about it.

As fas as a railed handguard Blackjack buffers sells the TDI one as well as the others mentioned. Its all based on a standard AK short guard. http://www.blackjackbuffers.com/index.php?...c4cb6e421175218

Or as said you can mount rails on the Saiga handguard. I did, Many places have Falcon rail stock, whioch comes in aluminum and polymer. I used Polymer because its less expensive and easy cut. It comes with hardware for about 10 bucks for 6". http://www.midwayusa.com has it along with aluminum ones that have rail covers as a set too.

I have recently seen some auctions on Gunbroker for some flatter style rails that are for AR15 handguards. They are also polymer but would work on any flat side handguard for around $8.

One nice thing about the long handguard is leaves plenty of room for your hands with long rails.