Free to good home: (You pay shipping) wood dragunov style butstock to

I spent quite a bit of $$ & time making this.

To make it perfect you'll need a detail sander to flatten parts my sanders couldn't get to.

You'll also need to fab up a steel plate for the but & a rod in the small hole for a sling.

You will also need to cut the tab off the rear of your T/G that the lower stock screw uses.

It is made of Purple Hart wood. This is VERY strong wood.

I converted before I finished it.

I would prefer to send it to someone who cant convert due to state laws... It is technically a thumb-hole stock, so legal in the states that ban pistol griped long guns.

Here it is mocked up on my S-12.

post-19652-12576055452363_thumb.jpg

I don't have pay-pal & do not enter my bank cards on the computer due to the possibility of spyware, So I will need shipping costs in a M.O. or Send a self addressed box with postage big enough for it to me.

It's the same length as the factory but-stock & weighs about 1&1/2 times as much as the factory but-stock.

Also free to a good home, the factory but-stock & foregrip (No hardware on foregrip, & no mounting screws on but-stocks, factory but-stock does have the sling loop, foregrip does not).

Same deal on shipping.

No need to "pay it forward"

I converted & don't need them.

I do not plan on converting back.

post-19652-1257605843772_thumb.jpg

1st replies... But please, be able to use them...

I spent quite a bit of $$ & time making this.

To make it perfect you'll need a detail sander to flatten parts my sanders couldn't get to.

You'll also need to fab up a steel plate for the but & a rod in the small hole for a sling.

You will also need to cut the tab off the rear of your T/G that the lower stock screw uses.

It is made of Purple Hart wood. This is VERY strong wood.

I converted before I finished it.

I would prefer to send it to someone who cant convert due to state laws... It is technically a thumb-hole stock, so legal in the states that ban pistol griped long guns.

Here it is mocked up on my S-12.

post-19652-12576055452363_thumb.jpg

Beautiful work! I'll send you a pair of earrings for your other/better half!

WS

I don't have pay-pal & do not enter my bank cards on the computer due to the possibility of spyware, So I will need shipping costs in a M.O. or Send a self addressed box with postage big enough for it to me.

It's the same length as the factory but-stock & weighs about 1&1/2 times as much as the factory but-stock.

Also free to a good home, the factory but-stock & foregrip (No hardware on foregrip, & no mounting screws on but-stocks, factory but-stock does have the sling loop, foregrip does not).

Same deal on shipping.

No need to "pay it forward"

I converted & don't need them.

I do not plan on converting back.

post-19652-1257605843772_thumb.jpg

1st replies... But please, be able to use them...

I'll take it! PM me your info, and I'll arrange to get a UPS label to you next week!

Thanks!!!

WS

P.M. sent. :up:

My best friend there is Casimir (Pulaski)...

He is actually 1/2 Beagle 1/2 Golden Retriever, & full grown in that picture he is a touch over 2 years old.

I trained him from a pup to have all the manners & self control of a service dog & got him an I.D. to get in ANYWHERE...

In my neighborhood the locals have been known to steal young dogs to sell, so I will not leave him outside of stores for fear that someone will take him thinking he is a pup & he is too friendly... He would not attack if they did.

Tell your wife sorry... Tough luck! :rolleyes:

Edited by Paulyski