Question on MA compliant Saiga-12 mags

Hey all

I did a quick search and nothing came up but i'm sure it has been brought up before, but are there any pre ban 10 rnd Saiga-12 mags? the 5 rounders don't seem to cut it. :unsure:

Don't think so, The earliest saiga shotties were the .410 and those were right around ban time. The 12 being later all mags would be post ban.

the 10 rd mags are ok there not considered hi cap mags anyway. I have a friend in ma. that has them he told me there was no problem with them, I think he got them from a ma gun shop too.

This could be a possibility: know your own laws.

the 10 rd mags are ok there not considered hi cap mags anyway. I have a friend in ma. that has them he told me there was no problem with them, I think he got them from a ma gun shop too.

from the collective opinion of all the gun shop owner I've asked they told me the 10 rounders weren't kosher in MA. time do to a little more research.

from the collective opinion of all the gun shop owner I've asked they told me the 10 rounders weren't kosher in MA. time do to a little more research.

Any possibility you would consider moving to a free state?

If my own state decided to deprive me of constitutional rights, I would strongly consider depriving them of my tax revenues by moving to a state which respects my rights under the constitution.

What good is the right to keep and bear arms unless you have the right to load enough ammo in your weapon to effectively exercise that right.

I'm just sayin' ;)

WS

If my own state decided to deprive me of constitutional rights, I would strongly consider depriving them of my tax revenues by moving to a state which respects my rights under the constitution.

What good is the right to keep and bear arms unless you have the right to load enough ammo in your weapon to effectively exercise that right.

I'm just sayin' ;)

WS

I'm all for jumping ship, it's persuading my other half to do the same.

I'm just sayin' ;)

WS

I'm all for jumping ship, it's persuading my other half to do the same.

Strange how one of the states where Americans fought so bitterly for their constitutional freedoms is now always among the vanguard of those states seeking to restrict, and abrogate those very freedoms.

As for the better half - good luck with that! lol

WS

I've worked in a few gun shops, and patronized dozens, and I can tell you that they are NOT a reliable source for legal advice. Learn to research the codes your self, it's fairly easy on the internet. In fact, here, I'll give you a hand.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/statelaws/22edition.htm

I've worked in a few gun shops, and patronized dozens, and I can tell you that they are NOT a reliable source for legal advice. Learn to research the codes your self, it's fairly easy on the internet. In fact, here, I'll give you a hand.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/statelaws/22edition.htm

I usually ask a gun shop owner just so I can get a general idea, but research has told me in MA 5rnds is all I get, unless I can find a preban mag (which I found out doesn't exist)