Favorite Hangun Caliber

For Glock or SA XD owners you can convert your 40 S&W to the 357 SIG by purchasing a barrel and recoil spring. There are aftermarket conversion kits available.The 357 SIG ammo presently is more expensive than 40 S&W but that should change as more people and police depts. choose this caliber.

The Double Tap Ammo in 125 JHP 357 SIG produces 1500 ft./sec from a 4.5 inch barrel.This is 600 + ft.lbs muzzle energy.

with the amount of times simular threads have come out and the fact that one nearly identical is being used currently.. this sort of is a waste.. Your obvious point here is to talk about the .357.. Why not just make a .357 thread if your gathering opinions or just want to talk about it. No offense intended, but there is another thread that is literally identical in the top of this subsection save for the .357 mention.

On the topic of the .357 since that's what your clearly going for- it's an interesting round I can't say I have much experience with but have been intrigued by

edit:

to elaborate my frustration with the idea of this topic is that if everyone made the exact same discussion over and over again, in this case 9mm vs 40 vs 45 and just added their personal favorite as a new choice, we'd just have the same topic about 20 times.

Edited by volkov
  • Like 1

with the amount of times simular threads have come out and the fact that one nearly identical is being used currently.. this sort of is a waste.. Your obvious point here is to talk about the .357.. Why not just make a .357 thread if your gathering opinions or just want to talk about it. No offense intended, but there is another thread that is literally identical in the top of this subsection save for the .357 mention.

On the topic of the .357 since that's what your clearly going for- it's an interesting round I can't say I have much experience with but have been intrigued by

edit:

to elaborate my frustration with the idea of this topic is that if everyone made the exact same discussion over and over again, in this case 9mm vs 40 vs 45 and just added their personal favorite as a new choice, we'd just have the same topic about 20 times.

Your point is well taken.