Leapers Accushot 1-4X28 30mm CQB

Ok, I sold the Vortex StrikeFire. I sold it because the button on the side would bang on & off in my truck. I took the some $150 I got it for, and bought a AmeriGlo Tritium front post, and a Accushot 1x - 4x.

SCP-614.jpg

The Scope is heavy, if you are like me, and don't work out, it adds weight to the rifle.

So far, I see it works well as a non-red-dot. With 1x, you can aquire your target fast without batteries, which is a plus, in a SHTF

situation. It has a 4x dial, where you can zoom out to snap something at 200yrds. I also like the plus of a 4-5 inch eye relief, so

it doesn't come back, and knock your hat off, or poke your eye out.

I've fired about 100 rnds through it, and it seems to hold up well. I have Leopold rings holding it on to the GuntecUSA quick detach mount. Ill let you guys know more as I keep using it during this deer season.

EDIT: Also I'd like to add. You would THINK it is a cheap scope by the picture, it is not, by any means. The lens is outstanding for a $90 scope. I think it could be comparable with scopes that cost 5x as much.

Edited by JonTheSavage