MAA is "da bomb yo"

I have been a loyal MAA customer for 2 years now...so far having bought a Bushmaster lower with RRA bull barrel upper, a S12 with adj. butt-stock and a rail system, a S-308 and an XDM. Currently waiting on delivery of a Ruger LCP and a new Bushmaster upper. Superior service and fast response from Nathan and his staff. The new girl he's got answering the phones sounds smoking hot too!!! I will forever be an MAA fan and customer!!!

(Still waiting though on the "protected by MAA" signs to replace my security signs in the yard...like hotcakes I say!!!)

If Juggernaut will make the signs, we will sell them.

I have been a loyal MAA customer for 2 years now...so far having bought a Bushmaster lower with RRA bull barrel upper, a S12 with adj. butt-stock and a rail system, a S-308 and an XDM. Currently waiting on delivery of a Ruger LCP and a new Bushmaster upper. Superior service and fast response from Nathan and his staff. The new girl he's got answering the phones sounds smoking hot too!!! I will forever be an MAA fan and customer!!!

(Still waiting though on the "protected by MAA" signs to replace my security signs in the yard...like hotcakes I say!!!)

y'all gonna make me "recession proof"!!!!!:super:

I LOVE hardly being able to "Keep Up"... while my obama voting neighbors are complaining about losing their jobs!!!!