I wish im about 6 hours north texas, too bad im not closer. Up around texarkana on the border of Tex/Ark/OK.

I'm in the Paris TX area, about 90 miles from Texarkana, where are you exactly?

little ol atlanta

Im actually closer to the Tex/Ar/La border I guess lol, but Ok isnt far either. Actually Im only about a 15 min drive from both states lol. Paris is only about 1 1/2 or so i think isnt it. Been threw there a few times. Pretty small town too isnt it?

Edited by chevyman097

Oh ok, right on 59, any good places to shoot out that way?

Not any good ranges(that dont charge a yearly fee that is), although there is a new one going in right dead on Highway 59 north headed to Texarkana. Hope it turns out to be good, will know in Late Feb he says. As for non range places I stick to my Grand mothers land. All the meth labs have taken over most the good backwoods places to shoot.

Well you know now that I say that I should check my old shooting spot first. lol It has been a few years since last time I was out that way. It was I guess an iron ore quarry I dunno really but it got logged often and there was iron or pits. (we used to go there and party at night in highschool lol, I know real safe) But we did use it as a place to go shooting till meth labs started poping up and it was rather unsafe, but with the crack down on them in the last few years I bet they are cleared out.

Edited by chevyman097

Trying to get a Saiga 12 club together for fun shots!

I live just east of the ATX off of Hwy 71E. Just got a shiny new S12 a week ago. Have yet to fire it and already feel inadequate.unsure.gif Would love to have a club and find any one with experience and knowledge. Shoot me a message.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to get a Saiga 12 club together for fun shots!

I live just east of the ATX off of Hwy 71E. Just got a shiny new S12 a week ago. Have yet to fire it and already feel inadequate.unsure.gif Would love to have a club and find any one with experience and knowledge. Shoot me a message.

Im in Austin. I haven't been posting in a while, but I drop in from time to time. I have a S12, S20, and S.308. I have a buddy who lets us shoot on his land sometimes. I dont know of anywhere around here thats very fun.... Eagle Peak is ok. I'd love to get together and blast off a bunch of Saigas together though

• 2 weeks later...