help!! broke off bolt on halo!!!

ok so in the process of reinstalling my halo quad i overtightened one of the bolts (screws) that holds on the upper rail. :cryss: the problem is, it broke halfway through the upper rail and now i cant get it off the gun to fix it. is drilling my only option on a screw this small? do they make extractors that little? i guess it will have to go to a gunsmith if that is the case cuz i dont want to risk damaging or scratching up a mint tromix with my sloppy machine skills and improper tools and working conditions. any advice would be much appreciated. thanks

Edited by scattergunner

thanks for the advice. thats kind of what i have been thinking all along, i would hate to mess up and damage the halo as these are hard to come by these days... it just frustates me to have to drop off my baby with a stranger :cryss: there is a serious shortage of good gunsmiths in my area for some reason

Edited by scattergunner

that is a great idea. i already have an inch pound ratchet that i should have used in the first place, but i was out at my camp with nothing but a hex key and wanted to make sure it was nice and tight so the eotech would keep zero. btw whats up with there only being two screws holding on the top rail on these things?? paranoia of this is what caused the overzealousness during tightening in the first place. i cant wait for my chaos quad to show up so i can retire the halo. 4 screws are better than two........ :super: an inch pound screwdriver will definitely be in the safe from now on!!!!

Edited by scattergunner