Conversion kit ordered

Well after lots of reading and all your help. I finally placed my order to Dinzang. I got the conversion parts with the trigger guard, a saw grip and a basic tapco stock. I had to throw in T-shirt to wear when the job is done.

I think I'm going to convert it before I even shoot it in stock trim. I would like to do a before and after if I can swing it. But I know when the parts get here I'll want to knock it out.

Is there any real reason to put a new forearm on? Is heat a big problem with the stock forearm?

Thanks

Is there any real reason to put a new forearm on? Is heat a big problem with the stock forearm?

Congrats, You'll love it! :D

As far as the forearm goes, there's not anything functionally wrong with what comes on the rifle.I think most people change it because they want it to look like something different. (stock ak, etc)

Congrats, You'll love it! :D

As far as the forearm goes, there's not anything functionally wrong with what comes on the rifle.I think most people change it because they want it to look like something different. (stock ak, etc)

Thanks,

I will keep the forearm and save some cash for my next Saiga.....

Can't go wrong with Dinzag. Been there and done it.

Thanks, I am excited about doing the conversion. Dinzag was the only choice for me. He was responsive and he gets great reviews.

I think the 308 is a good "first conversion" to get my feet wet with the Saiga stuff. If it goes well I may look for a 5.45 for my next project.