"Winged" trigger guard for S12?

As you can tell from my name, I'm in Kali.

Obviously, I have to have a mag lock on my S12.

Lately, I've been dis-satisfied with the mag lock that came on my gun from the dealer which is a modified AK Raddlock to fit on an S12. I've been shopping for various mag locks that would work and have found one that seems to be very sturdy and functional.

However the problem is that it is designed to only work on a trigger guard that has "wings" on the front of it like the trigger guard on an "original" AK rifle. So far all te DIY trigger guards out there for the S12, Tromix, Saigatech, Tac47, Dinzag, etc, don't have the so called "wings".

Does anyone know of a trigger guard that has the "wings" that can be bolted on to an S12?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Cobra's Customs has the kit you are looking for. If you are interested you should PM me for details.

I tried to send a PM but the forum says you can't take any new messages. Is your PM box full?

Here' the link to the mag lock I am talking about.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=257348

Pics of the preferred "winged" trigger guard for the mag lock application.

saiga12_1.jpg

P1200456-vi.jpg

I've been cleaning it out for the past hour. I have gotten two PMs in the past 15 minutes. Please try again.

That first picture that your link says is the "ideal" conversion setup, is a picture of the exact TG kit that I sell.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=43450

• Like 1