preping rail for hk sights

hey every won- i got extended rail orderd hk friendly- i putting hk sight up front only -whtas best way to remove orginal sights front and rear

dremmel?

finally broke her in today -150 slugs + 45 3in oo buckshot- after that it was even shootin the light loads from wally mart = SWEEEEETTT

70 somthing degrees in fl 2 day

thanks 2 all members helping me along the way

Try banging the rear sight out first, it may be loose enough to pop out. If it isnt, then, yes cut the rear sight straight across from left to right, that is, at a perpendicular angle to the barrel. Yes, use a dremmel with a cutting wheel. This will loosen it up significantly. If you have a grinding wheel, or even just a dremmel with a grinding tip, that will take car of the front sight easily. Good luck.

Try banging the rear sight out first, it may be loose enough to pop out. If it isnt, then, yes cut the rear sight straight across from left to right, that is, at a perpendicular angle to the barrel. Yes, use a dremmel with a cutting wheel. This will loosen it up significantly. If you have a grinding wheel, or even just a dremmel with a grinding tip, that will take car of the front sight easily. Good luck.

ok got it done smooooth

a friend is gonna tig weld

i wanted to tape off and paint hk sight and end of gas tube after its welded

do you know of good touch up paint?