Hi cap Saiga 12 Mags for all!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even if the ban is lifted, EAA might not make the mags readily available or even offer a factory pistol grip version of the Saiga. Look at the USAS-12. It was classified as a destructive device based on having a bore of greater than .50 and no sporting purpose. EAA probably will not offer what we all want because a reclassification to a DD would mean no Saiga 12s or 20s.

That's not to say the mags wouldn't come in from other sources or that the guns couldn't be modified to a proper configuration. I just don't think EAA will be a source for higher cap mags and pistol grip guns.

• 1 month later...

WE definitly need to keep sending letters to our congressmen and senators the AWB is a p.o.s. This has got to go! Meanwhile,I am going to paint my saiga-12 cammo--put decals of deer,turkey and pheasant on stock and handguard.These gunbanners see black and yell assault rifle --evil --must --sieze!! Here in maryland DNR requests deer be covered if transporting,the antigunners are not very intelligent they will talk about the last thing they saw,and not knowing what they are talking about don`t confuse them with facts.I figure pictures of game will register "sporting shotgun" remember we are NOT dealing with rational poeple here.(IMHO).

Keep the faith baby NON CARBURUNDIUM ILLIGITIMI EST

G.O.B.