SGL-20 in action

Love em or hate em, Nutnfancy has a new video of him running the SGL-20 (which he recently purchased after being very impressed with Arsenal at the 2010 SHOT! show).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BllDxgSNZRo

Fast forward to min 32 of the video to see him do a vehicle exit and engage insurgents at 100 yards. Not bad groups for doing it fast and under pressure.

Note: Nutnfancy doesnt claim to be a tactical guru, hes just doing testing on his gear loadout and running scenarios. Its pretty fun to watch (and makes me wish I had a desert to go run around in).

If you watch the video, take a look at the target at 40:04, in the X and 9 rings. Are those hits rounds that tumbled and keyholed? Ballistics wise, I wouldn't think a 5.56 or a 7.62x39 round would tumble in the 100 yard range. I didnt think they started to tumble until after 200 or 300 meters.

Edited by drfury

It was nice to see the Arsenal AK being shot along with the ARs. I like seeing the AK do it's stuff. :rolleyes:

Shot my plum SGL20-22 this past weekend. Went through about 200 rds and at 25 yards was blowing a hole in the target with irons. Had some that were on the outside, when shooting with my opposite hand, and blurry glasses.

Can't wait to get some 100 yrd stats this spring.

post-22497-12663415649314_thumb.jpg