Krebs Rear Sight Rail System fit a S308?

I have one on my S-308. I really like the mount and it was the only option at the time I bought it. There are zero problems mounting this up to the S308. The guys from Krebs always are great to talk to when the come to AZ for the SAR show in Dec. So I figure I would support them with my money.

I have since added an IOR 4x M2 w/ the Dragunov reticle. I made my Saiga into what I wanted a PSL to be.

3299266126_77a09b0438_b.jpg

You just flip a lever and the rail will pivot forward. Then you remove the dust cover as normal. It returns close enough to zero that I haven't notice any change in the impact point. It is designed and built to very high standards as are all things I have used from Krebs (Saiga 12 sights, 14x1mm to 24mm thread adaptor).

It does not co-witness with my red dot sight (SPOT). There is a U-shaped notch running down the rail in which you can see the irons. Unfortunely, the rings block the irons. But I did use some Warne quick detach rings, so it is easy to remove.