Anybody interested in trading a 12 for a 20? The 12 I have is unfired with one 5 round mag, and it hasn't even had it's first cleaning it's so new. :smoke:

Just personal preference, I like the smaller of the fire breathing dragons. Also, the differences of the 12 make me shy away from trying to convert it. The 20's are almost identical to the 410 and 308 in the receiver, which I've done conversions on. It has to do with the mag catch and trigger guard placment on the 12, all the other Saiga models are the same in that area, but the 12 is different. Also, I'm up to ears in 20 mags (5 and 8 round!!! :super: ), but only have one 5 round 12 guage mag. :cryss:

If anyone has a new, or near new S20 this will be an even swap, just the cost of shipping and FFL transfer on your end.

I'll post some pics of it as soon as I get a chance to take some, but trust me this thing is cherry new.

Edited by AK-treO8

Clees, I might be working something with StarLynx and he's in my state, Texas. But, keep an eye out for me til I post that the deal is done. :smoke:

Also, I'm trying to aquire more 20 stuff, not get rid of it. Thanks though. :smoke:

I was able to take some pics of the 12 this evening.

post-1486-1112585723_thumb.jpg

Ak...Nice look'n..I don't have one with a rib yet...

Kewl to know you are a fellow Texan...wish it had a IntBHO..but i've been want'n ta try out one of those Swifts..& I'll get dave @ Elite to thread the barrel...Is that a 22"??..I've got a 2 3/4 & 3' s20 mag....wish ya had some S12 8rderz...heh-heh!..

I tempted to shoot the S20..but I'm afraid of fallen in love with it...is that what happened to you on the 20s?...I bought a S410 also,,,..One thing i found out ,tho...I haven't bought any 20 or 410 ammo in awhile...& that 410 stuff is out';a site rt along with gas prices...when 20ga is still as cheap as 12.... :dollar::unsure:

Edited by StarLynx

Yep, I like everything about the .410, lightweight, looks most like an original AK with the FSB on, the 10 round maga is the very banana shapped,,,But those ammo prices are crazy!!

Oh well, even though it's probably considered the .22 of shotguns and it plinks real nice with no punishment to the shoulder, but the ammo prices kinda keep it from being a plinker. Another thing abou the .410 ammo is I haven't found anybody that has a good selection. Probably going to have to order some of the Russian stuff.

Any chance you might throw in that second 5 round mag you mentioned? Especially since I've got such a purty 12 for ya'. :)

Any chance you might throw in that second 5 round mag you mentioned?  Especially since I've got such a purty 12 for ya'.  :)

No doubt about it!..had planned on let'n ya have em both anyways....I won't have a 20 anyways..Thats why I hesitate shoot'n it before the trade...Fraid I might fall in Love with it... :smoke::wub:

• 5 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.