Just a question. With the newlook forum, how come I need to hit login twice before actually reaching the login screen. This si not something I needed to do previously? (and yes I know it's been a newlook for a while but it's finally reached frustration point!)

Just a question. With the newlook forum, how come I need to hit login twice before actually reaching the login screen. This si not something I needed to do previously? (and yes I know it's been a newlook for a while but it's finally reached frustration point!)

I almost said just select to stay logged on, but then I realized the addage that if it makes your pulse race it's probably not allowed & realized a lot of married guys probably have to hide this little corner of the net from their wives... :angel:

Let alone their friends that may log on & ask for directions to gay shooting ranges to meet new people under their screen name just to screw with their buddies. :devil:

I almost said just select to stay logged on, but then I realized the addage that if it makes your pulse race it's probably not allowed & realized a lot of married guys probably have to hide this little corner of the net from their wives... :angel:

Let alone their friends that may log on & ask for directions to gay shooting ranges to meet new people under their screen name just to screw with their buddies. :devil:

pickle park?