which direction for side folder

Hey guys, just curious which direction you prefer for side folder stocks. My old tapco folded to the right, so thats how I mounted my new dph w/ ace push button adapter. But then I noticed a tromix gun that folded to the left. what direction do you guys prefer and why? Any input appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I think the preferred way for many is to fold to the left. That's the way the Russian and Bulgarian folders which are very popular now(and a HUGE improvement over the older wire folders) go.

But for me, my rifle and my S-12 are both set up to fold to the right. Yes, it gets in the way of the safety and charging handle, but I don't have a need or even a desire to fire either one folded. With the stock folded out of the way to the right, the stock can stay folded even when slung, and if I have a scope on a side mount I don't need to remove it to fold the stock.

With the ACE non-push-button hinge, it's easy to swap it around. I don't know how easy it would be to use the button with the hinge flipped around, but give it a shot both ways and see what you prefer.