Juggernaut Graphics Booth at Indy 1500 March 19-21

Well... were doing Indy again....

We hope to see you there.

Hoping to pull a good show out of it... as much as sales have been up this year...Profits are down..

MY COST (Ink, shirts, Screens, Chemicals, SOFTWARE!) have crept up and I have not adjusted accordingly... (Primarily with wholesale accounts..

My Wholesale clients have been VERY good to me... Most have understood our price increase.. and even with the increase.. we offer incredibly competitive pricing on Whosale!

Six bucks a shirt on a 1 color, 2 sided, licensed product or w custom artwork on a dark gildan ultra?!! MSRP 18 bucks! Not many can beat that! )

Anyhow... hoping to have a good show! and get our business insurance paid for...

I'm hoping to update the blog with the new shirts.. Get a web site built as soon as I can afford it..

Sorry I ain't been around much as of late.... Trying to keep our head above water!

By all means..if you feel inclined... Feel free to order a shirt direct from us or support us by buying a shirt from someone who caries our shirts!!

Thanks to all for getting us this far!!!

Hoping for a leaner, meaner Co. this year with even more fantastic art and products!!!

You can see MANY of our shirts on Juggernaut Graphics Facebook group!

Good Luck Drewsky,

I wont be able to make it this time, the transmission is going out on my Wife's Van. I think its the Pressure Control Solenoid, which should run me between 500 and 750(I hope). Hopefully I'm wrong and it'll only need a fluid flush but I don't think I am wrong. Anyways, if he calls me by Thursday and lets me know all is good/CHEAP I'll be there babah!!! :super:

No worries, Bean!!! I think we are gonna be hitting the Indy regular... No worries!!

I do owe Mr vitiamin K a beer or something..

We were sooo whipped at the last show.. (Hotel fire alarm went off at 4 AM + a Loooong show)

we never got together afterward..