The gun I'm using runs fine with cheap 1200 fps 7/8 oz loads. Now I've got to put it into 922r compliance (didn't bother before cause just use the s12 for 3 gun and no hi-cap mags / they're coming soon) While you get points for style / a full conversion is out for now and just planing a low cost compliance change so I don't meet the ATF.

Really want to add a Cutt's comp set up I have ready for it, and add a little to the 3 ports in it now and or add one, trouble is I can't take it out of use long (I do have a full machine shop at my job). Got to find the how to remove the barrel (little help here) and then decide turn the end as is and add Cutt's or part off to make it with Cutt's welded on 18+ minus the choke (again no desire or need to meet with the feds). I have 2 Cutt's barrel adapters so think I should go with the add Cutt's first and see if the gun still runs with light loads.

Or I might just put the Cutt's on hold till I can send the gun to a pro for the ports and Cutt's set-up don't want to go from test mule to dead dog right now.

post-20842-126858608055_thumb.jpg