GOLANI FIRING PIN BLOW-OUT

I had a firing pin fracture in my Century arms

Golani. The pin and spring were behind the trigger action at the back of the receiver. The rubber bushing (if it had one) is still missing.Anyone know a source of parts and how to rebuild? Century has stated the weapon is "out of warranty" and will sell parts.Many Thanks! Rex

Cute , but not what I intended knowing not the make-up of the bolt. Century offered parts but is the answer to send it to them or get a breakdown diagram ? Has anyone incountered this problem or do we only comment on perceived ignorance? Many Thanks, Rex

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Horseshit to Century, out of warranty or not, most manufacturers will replace defective parts, if only to eliminate the liability to them in the future, IE, even if you get hurt, and its not their fault, the legal fees would outweigh a few dollars worth of parts, in the cast they get drug into court.

I would call them and tell them you have someone to weld all the parts together, and then, you are going to sell it, and offer to send it back to them first, before you have that done, so they can determine if they really don't want to fix it.