Congratulations to Joe Cuccia and Gary Pullen, finishing 10th and 11th overall respectively in Open Division at the Superstition Mountain 3 Gun Competition in Mesa, Arizona.

Joe was also the overall match winner on stage 10 and kicked EVERYONE'S ASS (Taran, Voight, etc.), one of two shotgun only stages. Both Joe and Gary were shooting JT Engineering Saiga 12 Shotguns.

I am currently gearing up for the MGM Ironman 3 Gun Competition in June. This is my only big event for the year due to other comittments. Building a new gun and will post pics soon. Gonna kick some West Coast R&R Ass!!!!!! See ya there!!

Best to you and Southern Boys Rule,

Jack Travers

JT Engineering

24th/59 in Open for me. I used my OLD SCHOOL 8,000+ round count Saiga covered in mud, rust, and half the paint is gone. The range demons were on my side this time and the gun worked flawlessly for the whole match.

I shot the match all in one day with the ROs. This is normally tough enough, but 2 days after the brutal Tiger Valley Team match (see vids on my channel) made it even harder. I was definitely not at my best, I had some good stages and some bad stages. I've uploaded all of them to show the complete match experience.

There were lots of great stages this year. There were no crazy memory games shooting two dozen targets through ports, they were all pretty much straight up tests of speed and accuracy. People who have shot the monthly multi-gun matches at Rio Salado will recognize some of the stages; concepts were proofed out over the past 6 months to make sure they'd be ready for the big show. Stage 7 playing whack-a-mole with rifle was particularly fun.

Saiga at 0:12, 4:25, 5:00, 6:11, 6:31, 7:11, 8:40

See you at Ironman :ph34r:

Edited by SinistralRifleman