Tapco double hook fcg problem

I recently converted the 22" from bullpup to standard PG config. I opted for the Tapco Double Hook (mainly cause my local guy had it in stock). The install went really smooth and all is well when I rack the slide and dry fire. however, under live fire, the hammer follows the bolt carrier upon cycling. It does NOT result in a slam fire or double tap, but none the less is dangerous and the gun is not resetting. I am sure this has been covered before, but I can't find anything this specific when I search.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Spoon

Edited by thereisnospoon

I recently converted the 22" from bullpup to standard PG config. I opted for the Tapco Double Hook (mainly cause my local guy had it in stock). The install went really smooth and all is well when I rack the slide and dry fire. however, under live fire, the hammer follows the bolt carrier upon cycling. It does NOT result in a slam fire or double tap, but none the less is dangerous and the gun is not resetting. I am sure this has been covered before, but I can't find anything this specific when I search.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Spoon

The factory disconnecter spring doesn't work right with the tapco FCG. That or you may have one of the recall FCGs.