Anyone here have experience with a ruger p95. While shooting, i experienced a lot of FTF and FTE....jamming out the waazoo!! Anyone else have this problem?? i tried several different types of ammo..even sent it back to the factory but is stil having problems. Is this common??

Hoop if it's still not working right send it back to Ruger. They will take care of you. They have some of the best customer service anywhere. I have a Single Six that I got from someone else who had taken it apart and tried to 'adjust" the trigger pull. He messed it all up and it would not even function. I called them and asked what to do. They said to send it to them and they would check it out. They replaced the hammer, trigger, and some springs, tested it, and shipped it back to me in a new box with a manual and an invoice that showed all they had done and read $0.00 at the bottom. You just can't beat that kind of service! Now it works perfectly. Ruger rocks!

I have absoultly no problems with mine. Infact, it treated me so well, that I accessorized it a little. infact, I am debating on weather or not to byy a pair of the 15 round clips for it. by the way, mine is a p97, (.45) so it is different. my only beef with it is is hand grips... or lack there of. and kinda hard to fit it with a quality lazer... I wanted the grip lazers for it but no such beats lives yet...