anyones bho ever get in the way of their finger or bug your finger?? ive been thinkin of applying the bho, and cutting it flush with the reciever, anyone ever done this or something like it or have ever had problems with it? and no i dont wanna just take it off.

It is very useful and taking it off wasn't an option for me either. I didn't realize how bad the thing bugged me before I got my second S12 which had the BHO bobbed. I recommend cutting it where it is almost flush with the reciever when pressed, but not quite. You may also want to round it off considerably on the front side of it, so it is more comfy to use. I'm tired as hell. I may post a pic of mine tomorrow for you. Yes, cut it down.... you will achive happiness.

Put a few layers of tape on the reciever to protect it from a slipping file or runaway Dremel, lol.

I would recommend marking it (while engaged) flush with the receiver, removing it, cutting/shaping it and then reinstalling it. It's a pretty common modification.

Or better yet, just take it out. ;) You don't really NEED it . . .

Edited by Raoul_Duke