ATI grip WTT for 2 black US made traditional AK grips

This grip is comfy and in good condition, but I prefer the look of the traditional AK grips. I will trade for 2 black US made traditional style AK grips. They can be Century, Tapco, whatever, used, dinged, minor asphalt rash.... I don't care as long as they aren't hacked, cracked, split, or whittled on.... and they will work. It is the pistol grip on this S12. For some reason the pic is 'stretching', but you get the idea. Thank you

Only have one? we can work something out. Like maybe a good non-crossthreaded grip screw and nut(original steel AK or Tapco), plus the US made grip.

post-22401-12710419558384_thumb.jpg

How bout I buy that ATI grip for 15 bucks

you probly could if it wasnt on its way to me :haha:

gotta be quick....

hey man +1 to ya got the grip in today and installed, best feeling grip i have ever held, proud to do buisness with you, im in love with it should go well with my dph stock when it comes in. thanks a ton!! quick delivry and outstanding product! hope for future barters!!

I always have something for sale or there is something I am looking for. I'll be back....

Thank you for the good review. BTW you didn't tell me this KVAR grip was brand freaking new! nice surprise :) and my pleasure

I always have something for sale or there is something I am looking for. I'll be back....

Thank you for the good review. BTW you didn't tell me this KVAR grip was brand freaking new! nice surprise :) and my pleasure

yeh bought it as a set from kvar came with stock grip and fgc, had problems with the fcg, too small to put the bushing in, had to drill it out, and the hole for thee spring, got it for my s308 and then put a psl stock on my 308,only had mt 12 for like a month and had it on it, and only shot my 12 once, i see that wd40 had some wear on it where it touches the reciever so beware using wd40 with the plastic around

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.