What are the cheapest everyday tools for a Conversion?

I want to do a factory quality conversion on a SAIGA 7.62x39. I plan on using rivets with a basic vise + hammer + punch technique, instead of bolts & nuts. I would like to replace the FSB and gas block to install the handguard retainer + lugnut gas block + lugnut threaded FSB.

I saw a $30 Black and Decker rotary tool ("dremel" tool) at Target the other day. The official Dremel brand is double the price. Will the B&D rotary tool work as well as the dremel on metal like this?

I have a plug-in Black and Decker drill, and I plan on picking up a titanium drill bit set. Will this do the job, or is a drill press recommended?

I have a light ball point hammer and regular weight claw hammer; will these work? Or should I get a heavy mallet for riveting?

Should I get a press (non-hydraulic) for anything? Or would the hammer and punch combo o it all?

I have the Black and Decker dremel and it works fine for everything I've done. Cut off wheels and stones for it go right through the hardened steel with no problems. I've never used an actual Dremel brand one so I can't say if they're better. You should get a big hammer for doing the rivets though. Also, when swapping the FSB and GB a big hammer will come in handy as every time I've done this on any AK, and on my 5.45 Saiga they go on VERY tight. Just make sure to use some sort of softer metal like aluminum or brass on them so you don't mar up the parts or the barrel with the hammer.