Received items quickly. Shipping could have been a little cheaper (actual cost was half what was charged).

Side note.. the old Tapco retaining plate is much more solid and "drop-in" than the new one. Had to grind a little material from it to work with the ACE internal block. Might order the old style to replace it. :ded:

The BIY kit you purchased was set to include a stock and PG (which most would have gotten) and would have been 2 lbs. What you ordered related to about 1.

I adjusted down the weight on the 'Kit' by abit in case this happens again. Sorry about that.

Unfortunately Tapco doesn't show the old style on there dealer list. Some vendors have some NOS..

I noticed you got it in like 2 days..

Glad you got your rifle back together..

Sincerely,

Albert

Yep, the only thing I need now is a buttstock, which will be the MAA skeleton stock.

You could use flat-rate priority boxes and save your customers a little on shipping, which might help even more with business (if a store charges crazy prices for shipping I never order from them. eg; places that charge $10.00 to ship something small like a pistol grip). Small flat rate boxes (8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8") are only $4.95. Medium flat rate boxes (11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" or 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8") are $10.70 and you can stuff the flat rate boxes with anything you can fit in them, up to 8 pounds. Just something to think about. Load up on the free flat rate boxes at the post office and have them on hand for orders. That's what I do. :smoke:

Shipping specials, such as "order as many internal parts as you want and only pay $5.00 shipping" really appeal to customers.

Anyway, thanks for the quick service, sir. Will keep an eye out for new items on your website from time to time.

Edited by KC913
  • 2 weeks later...