wheres my order... seriously...

I ordered Tuesday evening and had it Thursday afternoon. How is that possible? Greg, you are seriously the man.

In all the years of ordering stuff over the net, you sir are THE fastest shipper I've ever had the pleasure of coming across. Godd show Sir, good show!!

Aaron

I ordered Tuesday evening and had it Thursday afternoon. How is that possible? Greg, you are seriously the man.

In all the years of ordering stuff over the net, you sir are THE fastest shipper I've ever had the pleasure of coming across. Godd show Sir, good show!!

Aaron

Did your order have tracking updates?

I've found that CSS is probably our best business member and set the standard when it comes to customer service/ speed of processing orders. Not to say that others aren't good, only that CSS has proven to me repeatedly to have very high standards :super:

If it did, I doubt it ever made it into the post office tracking system. It usually takes them a couple of days for it to even be shown as 'picked up,' or whatever.

I wish the post office would update their tracking system. Packages do not even show as picked up until after they are delivered. When you get the USPS shipping notice, it is on the way.