Factory Izshmash 30 rd Mags???

you might be able to find them in one of several forum trader sections, maybe gunbroker; but your best chances are through rusmilitary. also, if they are stateside, they will be around that price or more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I have a couple coming from Rusmiitary to try out. I`ll have to modify the fronts a little cause my Arsenal 106FR takes standard mags.

For those interested, he will have these in stock on July 6.

Mike

After some mods to the mag it runs like a charm!! Excuse the shine, it was clp after the range session.

101mag001.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

post-15543-046793900 1284288653_thumb.jpgpost-15543-046793900 1284288653_thumb.jpg

Well I have a couple coming from Rusmiitary to try out. I`ll have to modify the fronts a little cause my Arsenal 106FR takes standard mags.

For those interested, he will have these in stock on July 6.

Mike

After some mods to the mag it runs like a charm!! Excuse the shine, it was clp after the range session.

101mag001.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just bought a couple from him myself, after a lil mod, work great in a bullet guide added Saiga...I'm amazed how fast stuff gets here from Oleg...First I bought an SVD cheek rest, then the newer mag.....Now I bought a bakelite one I'm waiting for..