Spare parts for Yugo M70 underfolder

I have a Yugo M70 AK built by Century. It is actually quite nice, and accurate. I would like to get some spare parts for it, just in case. I am wondering if I can just get any "standard" 7.62X39 AK extractor, extractor spring, and firing pin; or if I would need to get parts specifically made for the Yugo M70. Thanks for any info.

I have a Yugo M70 AK built by Century. It is actually quite nice, and accurate. I would like to get some spare parts for it, just in case. I am wondering if I can just get any "standard" 7.62X39 AK extractor, extractor spring, and firing pin; or if I would need to get parts specifically made for the Yugo M70. Thanks for any info.

I would pick up a second barrel for it as the century builds are not chrome lined (nor were the originals...). In fact, I think centerfiresystems sells complete front end assemblies with bolt and carrier as well as the barrel etc for around $149. If you are concerned about replacement parts, perhaps you should pick one or two up. Yugoslavia had some great designs, I have been thinking of picking up an M92 kit myself. Good Luck!

Edited by bigsal

Thanks Sal! I appreciate the information!

Actually apexgunparts has complete kits in, you may just want to buy one or two of those. But in all seriousness, Most AK's outlive the life of the user. In other words, you should be fine for decades of prolonged use. Good Luck man! :super:

Just my experience, I purchaced An Apex front end and the barrel was worn bad but I dont know if they have a hand select option.

Bolt and carrier were just fine. The M64 kit I got from them even had a better barrel. I would see about the hand select when buying

a YUGO barrel If I did it again.