I am selling one great condition Kevlar Vest. It is US Army Issue and is size XL. This will stop most small caliber rounds. I do not know much about vests, but I will answer your questions as best I can. I am selling it for $152 Now only $52!!!+$23 Shipping (its heavy to ship). Pics:

img1362wa.jpg

img1364xj.jpg

First "Ill Take It" wins. I will accept PayPal only. I will only ship to the lower 48 states. I will not ship to any Euro-Pee-on country. You are responsible for knowing if this item is legal to own in your state. Good Luck, This one will go fast!

Edited by bigsal

Does it come with the toes and coat-hanger that are pictured; did you sell all of your socks?

No, No and Yes!

Price Reduced to $52+ shipping

Edited by bigsal

I'll take it. On my way out the door to work, will follow up with PM in the morning.

Cool, Ill send you a PM, just send the paypal payment and Ill mail your vest out ASAP. Thanks again!

ITEM SOLD PENDING FUNDS!

Edited by bigsal

My apologies Sal, I was on my way out the door and saw the price, but failed to read the fine print. I'd be glad to purchase that item at that price, but I do not use paypal. If you are willing to accept a postal money order, I can have one in the mail ASAP.

My apologies Sal, I was on my way out the door and saw the price, but failed to read the fine print. I'd be glad to purchase that item at that price, but I do not use paypal. If you are willing to accept a postal money order, I can have one in the mail ASAP.

check your PM, a Money Order is fine this time around! just have it in the mail today or tomorrow!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.