My 7.62 x 39 is on the way, along with all the conversion parts. It's like I am waiting on Christmas to get here. . .

My question: Should I buy an AK sight tool? I read on another review that they are handy to have, especially when you first get the gun to adjust the sights a little better. They're only like $10 shipped, do I need one? Thanks for any input.

Just shot the new saiga for the first time yesterday. Out of the box it was a tad high and left, but shot a tight group at 30 yards. I also bought from MAA, but the only tool I can find in the kit adjusts only elevation. We didn't have much time to shoot, so I didn't do any adjustments yesterday, just wanted to put a few rounds through it. I should have the tools next time to adjust the irons, and throw on a 9X scope to see what it will really do.

What a fun gun to shoot! I'm hooked.

Lot of folks sell the sight tool and get a good one saving a few bucks on something you will use for yyears may not be the best course. Mine was 14 bucks and uses high quality steel and resides in the side pocket of the pouch I always carry.