New low cost ammo dealer

I'm not sure if this is a conflict with our vendors, if it is...i'm sorry and take this down ASAP!!

Well I'm telling my story...I went to SGAMMO.com which is a family owned business in Oklahoma and I picked up 500 rounds of WinClean 147 grain subsonic 9mm for 133.50 shipped!! What a great deal, even cheaper than ammoman.com, So I thought I would share this with you guys in case they have a deal for your needs as well :super: They shipped quickly and provided a UPS tracking # as well.

I'm not sure if this is a conflict with our vendors, if it is...i'm sorry and take this down ASAP!!

Well I'm telling my story...I went to SGAMMO.com which is a family owned business in Oklahoma and I picked up 500 rounds of WinClean 147 grain subsonic 9mm for 133.50 shipped!! What a great deal, even cheaper than ammoman.com, So I thought I would share this with you guys in case they have a deal for your needs as well :super: They shipped quickly and provided a UPS tracking # as well.

perhaps its just that perticular ammo, cuz ive gotten better deals on7.62x39 and 5.56 from ammoman, tracking number included. thats just me though.

perhaps its just that perticular ammo, cuz ive gotten better deals on7.62x39 and 5.56 from ammoman, tracking number included. thats just me though.

They have deals come and go. SGammo is great and I keep an eye on them for updates. Not always the best base prices but some times come out better on shipping, and even do run sales that beat others.

They have great customer service and fast shipping!

They have deals come and go. SGammo is great and I keep an eye on them for updates. Not always the best base prices but some times come out better on shipping, and even do run sales that beat others.

They have great customer service and fast shipping!

Probably so. I just read the first post and went to check it out and compared. But you're right, they probably do have better deals sometimes.