anyone have a short piece of barrel shroud around?

Hey, I need a short, (1/2" minimum) piece of the shroud that was around the barrel of a 7.62x39 Saiga. Anybody have a piece left from putting on a muzzle brake?

I put on a side folder, and i'm having a hell of a time getting my OAL up to 30" (the law here in Cali) without something really strange looking.

I tried a 4" barrel extension, but with my FH, it just looked wrong. So, my next plan is to go with an extended AMD-65 style Muzzle brake, but i need a 1/2" piece of shroud to make it all work, as I messed mine all up removing it all the way back to the FSB. It looked real good with my Phantom FH snugged up to the FSB, but the law doesnt agree.

Please PM me if ya have a piece, and I will arrange a way to get it.

Thanks, Icefire

Edited by icefire

I have one. The cut is kind of ugly and would need paint, but is over 1/2 inch so I think you could make it work.

barrelshroud.jpg

If you can wait a little for me to sell some stuff i have up on glocktalk i'll send it for good karma. If you need it right away we can work that out. too.

I have one. The cut is kind of ugly and would need paint, but is over 1/2 inch so I think you could make it work.

barrelshroud.jpg

If you can wait a little for me to sell some stuff i have up on glocktalk i'll send it for good karma. If you need it right away we can work that out. too.

I can wait, thanks, PM me when You get ready to send it....I think that will work. If not, i'll try the conduit trick above...