No new Butt stock yet??

I'm very surprised that no stock manufacturer has come out with a butt stock with a pistol grip on it so instead of going thru a conversion all you have to do is to replace the butt stock that would be so much easier for everyone. I'm surprised that no one jumped on this $$$ making idea not one stock maker??? They make it for the mossberg and other shotguns so they have an idea about the molds. There's a market and no one is doing it. UKP

Edited by Unknown Poster

How many more thousands of Mossbergs are there than Saigas? How many Saigas are coming in right now?

Those are probably the 2 biggest reasons manufaturers have not spent the money to tool up to produce them.

The way I see it the big advantage of the pistol grip conversion is that the gun is comfortable to shoulder and fire, but the overall length is greatly reduced.

A friend of mine did what you suggested. While it looked good, and was comfortable to fire, it was definitely longer than a converted pg Saiga.

I converted my Saiga, and then he converted his. I don't miss the old stock at all.

Are the butt stocks with pistol grips legal without repalcing some parts with US made parts? I can build a stock out of Baltic Birch plywood but won't do it unless I'm sure this is legal. I don't want to break the idiotic law of making an alleged 'assault rifel'.

:osama::killer:

:sadam::killer:

It's not legal unless you have the proper amount of us parts.

The 4 easiest parts to replace would be a magazine (3) parts and gas piston (1) part. the only problem with this is that there are no us made .308 mags.

I have drawings of a PG stock if anyone is interested.