Vplug settings

screw the plug all the way down. then click it to -1 thats the lowest gas setting. all the little dots in between represent one setting up. 5 is the highest setting (-1 for slugs buck etc 5 for birdshot lowbrass) its the same settings for both sides of the plug. hope this helps.

• Like 2

I want to add to what PSL Sniper said, all the while prefacing with the fact that this is coming straight from the directions that come with the plug...

Screw the plug all the way in, as far as it will go, this might require a tool since you COULD have minor fouling on the threads of your gun.

When it's all the way in back it back out to the nearest "-" sign on the plug. Between this "-" and the next "+" will be your adjustment range, forget about the other half of the plug. We are using the detent button just to the right of the barrel as our reference point for adjustment.

The "-" is setting 1, the first dot after that is setting two, the dot that is right beside the first dot is setting three, the next dot is setting four and the "+" is setting five. Remember that when you go down in settings (from say three to one) you screw the plug in, and when you go up (say from two to five) you back the plug out.

Yea I found the vplug directions inside the MD Arms instructions(already fitted a drum before didn't need to look at that again). Sorry

What I meant was that I haven't yet gotten to get any actual experience with mine yet, so if there is a mistake in the instructions, I wouldn't know yet.

I set mine to three for now, until I can fire it of course.