Bulgarian, AK74, 5.45

This is a Nodak Spud receiver with a Bulgi, 5.45x39, "Double-Circle 10" parts kit installed, the Bayo is also Double-Circle 10. The Folding stock as no markings at all so I'm not sure if it is Ruski or US.

What price would you be willing to pay for this.....OR would you trade it for a similiar rifle just in a 5.56 caliber? I just dont like adding another caliber to my collection even if it is cheaper.

Respectfully,

MCASSgt New River

---------------------------------------------------------

The whole kit

DSC01633.jpg

Vest, though from this picture it doesn't look like a vest:

DSC01634.jpg

The magazines, they are all 30 round magazines, despite the fact that the left ones look smaller. They arent.:

DSC01635.jpg

Accesories.

DSC01636.jpg

Bolt carrier and piston:

DSC01651.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

Spare bolt carrier and piston:

DSC01637.jpg

DSC01638.jpg

Receiver Stamp:

DSC01640.jpg

Trigger:

DSC01644.jpg

Trigger group:

DSC01654.jpg

Compensator is not permanently attached:

DSC01647.jpg

Folded:

DSC01649.jpg

Nice rifle setup! I've never seen an NDS receiver with the cuts for a Russian-style folding stock. If it weren't for that, I'd have priced the rifle and accessories at around $600-$650. I think those folders are pretty pricey, so that might push it up into the $750-$800 range if you found the right buyer.

• 1 month later...

Assuming its a 4.5mm folding trunnion personally I'd pay $600 for it because I have no use for the mags, bayo or vest, but I'd think $750 would be possible for the entire kit. If it were mine thats probably what I'd ask for it.

The main problem I see is that its used and just parked, but the good side is that its on an NDS receiver, that says something about the build quality.

Who made the vest?

Z

MCASSgt:> that might be one of the apex kits with a US made barrel that someone added a proper folding stock to. If so, you are not going to get more than $500 for the rifle because the people that want that configuration, sure as heck dont want a non-chrome lined US barrel. The whole kit may go for $600, but honestly this is the worst time to sell it, the market is really saturated with good deals right now. Good Luck man, I hope it sells for you! :super:

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 1

MCASSgt:> that might be one of the apex kits with a US made barrel that someone added a proper folding stock to. If so, you are not going to get more than $500 for the rifle because the people that want that configuration, sure as heck dont want a non-chrome lined US barrel. The whole kit may go for $600, but honestly this is the worst time to sell it, the market is really saturated with good deals right now. Good Luck man, I hope it sells for you! :super:

What leads you to believe it's an Apex kit with US, non-chromed bbl? I've already bought it and the lack of a chromed bbl doesn't turn me off, just curious as to why it appears that way.

Thanks

Eric

What leads you to believe it's an Apex kit with US, non-chromed bbl? I've already bought it and the lack of a chromed bbl doesn't turn me off, just curious as to why it appears that way.

Thanks

Eric

my Bulgy barrel has an arsenal mark near the gas port and I cannot see that on the 2nd to last picture in MCASSgt post. Hope I am wrong and you got a chrome lined barrel. Also Im Glad the lack of chrome wouldn't turn you off bro... Also glad to see the OP was able to sell his rifle. Good luck to the both of you! :super:

Edited by bigsal

Thanks

Eric

my Bulgy barrel has an arsenal mark near the gas port and I cannot see that on the 2nd to last picture in MCASSgt post. Hope I am wrong and you got a chrome lined barrel. Also Im Glad the lack of chrome wouldn't turn you off bro... Also glad to see the OP was able to sell his rifle. Good luck to the both of you! :super:

Good to know, seems like I learn something new about the AK series of firearms from you once a week Sal. Guess I'll find out by next week...unless Mike chimes in of course.

Thanks

Eric

I just pulled it out of the safe and on the second to last picture, on the opposite side that is pictured, is the number 4. I dont know if that makes a differance but on the front trunnion is the double circle 10 stamp just fyi.

MCASSgt New River

I just pulled it out of the safe and on the second to last picture, on the opposite side that is pictured, is the number 4. I dont know if that makes a differance but on the front trunnion is the double circle 10 stamp just fyi.

MCASSgt New River

YUP, thats Bulgy. The buyer got a hell of a deal! :super: