Ammo test after internal polishing

I decided that yesterday was a good day to go down to the indoor range and test out some low brass ammo to see how well my gun functions after the polish job I did on her. To start off, I'll list the parts and mods my gun has:

Chaos extended quad rail

Chaos warthog brake

Tromix stock w/ cheek riser

Gunfixr plug

Magpul BUIS and MOE grip and rail covers

Sightmark reflex sight

JTE main-spring and bolt-on trigger guard/AR15 grip

RPK mag lock

Bolt re-profile

Guide rail/ bolt/ hammer face/ disconnecter polish job

I fired 50 rounds of Winchester super X @ 1200 f/s and only had 1 FTE while on setting #2. On setting #3 I had 0 FTEs.

I fired 25 rounds of Federal Target loads @ 1200 f/s and had 1 FTE on setting #2. On setting #3 I had 0 FTEs.

I fired 25 rounds of Estate Target loads @ 1135 f/s and had 0 FTEs on setting #3

I fired 5 Winchester 2 3/4 00 buckshot @1400 f/s and had one FTE on setting # -1 and 0 on setting # +1.

In conclusion, my shotgun now reliably cycles even the lowest brass bulk ammo. When I first got her, she would choke on almost EVEY shot with Estate low brass and about 2-3 out of 10 Federal low brass. This was my first time shooting the Winchester low brass through her and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised at how well she did. I credit most of the progress to the gun being at the end of the break-in period, but i'm sure the JTE reduced power main spring and bolt re-profile/polish job had a bit to do with it. Now I just need my CGW LRBHO and Yana will be complete000.gif