Installed JT Engineering AR15 grip Trigger guard

Hey guys, i started on my saiga conversion yesterday. Took longer than i expected. One of the welds took forever to drill out.

Well, anyways. The JT Engineering Trigger guard needed a lot grinding to fit. Had to chop a lot off the front end for it to fit snug against the

mag release. Over all I love the look of it. And the quality is great and is very sturdy.

Here is a crappy pic of what it looks like after installation. I will have a nice photo shoot of the final product as soon as I am done with the

conversion and cerakoat.

photouii.jpg

• Like 1

I like the look of the JT Engineering trigger guard. If you look at the recently posted gallery pictures, Mike has a picture of a Lone Star Arms S-12 with this particular trigger guard installed. It looks pretty darn awesome-in my humble opinion.

WJ

• 1 year later...

How is it, I'm considering installing one, but wondered how the grips bolt in, and how durable they are? I don't really trust the tapco grips they just look weak, I shoot sporting clays almost everyday and just can't see the tapco standing up to that level of use, but if I'm wrong correct me please. I'm just trying to find the most reliable and durable parts I can.