Looking for quick turn around on someone to do conversion?

Hey everyone, the best S/O in the world today got me a Saiga 12 as an early xmas gift, and I want to do the conversion on it. I've been looking around and can't really find anyone that'll do a conversion with a quick turn around... can ya guys recomend anyone? I looked on DIYs, but I'd honestly just send it in and have a pro do it. I work 12 hours a day anyways. I just want to enjoy the sucker....

tromix looks like he's not taking any orders, plus it'll be the end of the world as far as turn around time goes apparently....

I'm going to search around on the forums, but I wanted to post this before bed hoping someone can help me out...

all in short, i'm looking for someone to do a conversion on my shotgun with quick turn around :) I see them going for around 400-500 bux

Thanks!

Try T&F Firearms, Thomasville GA. Im not sure how busy he is right now but he does nice work. Also does a number of gun finishes. Edit: Spoke to Frank today at the Thomasville GA gun show. Said about a week or a little less.

Edited by ironhead7544