$625 shipped or FTF in Jax, FL for $600 (Must present copy of valid FL ID)

Price will not reduce. This is it.... otherwise I'll just keep it.

The weapon had been painted when I got it. It was a shame, but I knew there was a gorgeous evil black weapon under that paint. I stripped all of the non-factory paint off and got it out of every single crack and crevice (took 12 hours to get it all off), but left the factory finish. It was somewhat hazed from the mineral spirits, so I painted it with Rustoleum High Performance enamel. The finish looks nice and is very close to the factory Arsenal black. Everything was disassembled and properly masked off to keep the paint out of the places it didn't need to be (rails, gas block, bore, rear sight base, etc.)It had 150 rounds on it when I got it and I have fired about another 150, so it has about 300 rounds fired. The weapon was treated to a brand new KVar Warsaw length buttstock, brand new Arsenal grip, and brand new Bulgarian handguards with heatshields. The bore is gorgeous and the weapon will be shipped clean and lubed. It will not come with the Circle 10 mag shown in the pic or the OD Russian sling. It will come with a European ribbed surplus 30 round mag. Bulgarian or E German, not sure what it is. I will post a pic of the mag later. I think I have an older Bulgarian sling around here somehwere that I can ship with the rifle. I'll post a pic if I can locate one. USPS MO only. I have 100% positive feedback everywhere and I do not waste time shipping things. Most items go out next business day after funds received. email is best

a_hitch@comcast.net

after stripping the non-factory paint, before new paint, new stock, and new grip

post-22401-0-46411700-1291090464_thumb.jpg

after paint (How it looks now....)

post-22401-0-86667500-1291090502_thumb.jpg

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.