AK30 Definitive Review

NOTE: This is a Cleaned Up Version of my Initial Review.

After positive reviews from Juggernaut, I decided to pick up two AK30 magazines from US Palm.

INITIAL IMPRESSIONS:

-Despite what I had heard on other boards these units appear to be incredibly solid.

-They Are much lighter than the Bulgarian ((10)) magazines, which may or may not be a positive due to the difference in reinforcement.

-After holding one upside down and dropping it on my kitchen floor, I can say that the rumors regarding these things breaking on carpet are likely false.

-The feedlips are thicker than I thought they would be, but do not appear to be lined with steel. I will cut one in half after field testing it to be sure. The feedlips might be thick enough so that lining will not be an issue.

-The lock up areas have a thin sheet of metal over plastic to prevent wear. I will test these as well.

-The spring is overly tense. The tension reminds me of some of the first run Korean Glock magazines. This might not be an issue after the magazines are broken in, but again I will test this as well.

-As I mentioned in other threads on other forums, the US Palm logo looks really close to the Nazi Afrika Korps symbol. Since members of my family died fighting those Euro-trash pigs, I dont find this similarity funny or cute. HOWEVER, this might be unintentional, so I will not make more of an issue of it than needs to be made.

-There are differences between the form factor US Palm is using in their plastic follower and that of the majority of the Comm Block followers I am used to. I will post pictures this weekend of a comparison.

Overall, my initial expectations were exceeded by these units. If they can survive the Idaho wilderness I will give it the coveted "BigSal Thumbs Up". If it fails, it will receive the less desirable "Thumbs Down".

The Tests I would like to perform tomorrow:

-Spring Tension tests (I will Depress the spring in the magazine 600 times, and examine the tension between each 100 depressions)

-Lock-up Area wear test (I will lock up each magazine 600 times)

-K-Var style Drop Test in a WASR or some other inexpensive POS (loaded and unloaded).

-20 yard throw

-10 foot drop, loaded, feedlips down

-Tests will also be performed on new in wrapper current generation Bulgarian ((10)) magazines as well as Ribbed Romanian Steel mags and Chinese Flat Backs.

-Unlike other tests, I will use controls in order to achieve even distribution of force.

-7 year old test. I will finally give the magazine to my 7 year old and see if he can destroy it with a hammer.

After all tests are completed, I will dissect the magazines, cutting them in half. I will also put the feedlips to the torch and see if there is any lining inside.

NOTE: I do not have access to Full Auto Rifles, so I cannot do any FA work. HOWEVER, member KMFDM over on theakforum.net has already put the AK30's through significant FA testing. I dont think I could improve on his methodology.

Please let me know if there are any other tests you guys want to have me do to these things!

-Sal

The Contenders

Two New in Wrapper US Palm AK30 magazines, Two Bulgarian ((10)) magazines still in the "wrapper" as sent to me by Sportsmans Guide Inc.

img1083p.jpg

One Polish Slabside. Metal reinforcements in the two front lock up areas. Plastic body. Plastic follower. Out of original package, but never used.

One Chinese "flatback" magazine. Metal body, metal follower. Purchased from AIM Surplus, never used.

One Russian Ribbed magazine. Heavyly used and abused. Three arsenal stamps on it, so its been around.

img1084ar.jpg

Weights measurements and spring tests to occur in the next hour... stay tuned!

PART 2 CLEANED UP

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 2

PRE-TEST A:

After purchasing new member Sonny Puzikas's DVD, I realized AK magazines can be used as bottle openers. Before I weigh and measure these fuckers, I wanted to get in some drinking, THUS THE BIGSAL BEER-TEST IS BORN!

img1086e.jpg

METHODOLOGY: Feedlips strength is tested on beer bottle caps. AK30 and ((10)) are used.

img1087cy.jpg

RESULTS: Both magazines can be used as bottle openers with success. I will repeat the process 12 times tonight in order to make sure the results were not an anomaly.

img1088gd.jpg

PRE-TEST B:

WEIGHT DIFFERENCES

Like so many of my generation, I own a scale which is only used for measuring postage. I used it to measure each of the three Poly Magazines contenders.

img1090i.jpg

METHODOLOGY: Magazines are placed on postage scale after 'tare' function is used to achieve 0. ((10)), AK30, and Polish Slabside are used.

img1089et.jpg

RESULTS:

*Polish Slabside= 7.0 Oz

AK30= 7.1 Oz

((10))= 8.7Oz

*-denotes winner

NOTE: The steel magazines officially are "heavy as fuck". They were not included in this round because we already knew this...

EXTRA NOTE: Because you asshats keep PMing me, the weight of the Flatback is 11.6 Oz and the weight of the Russian is 11.5 Oz.

TEST 1:

Spring Break-In Test

An AK magazine is only as good as its spring. One of the things I noticed about the AK30 Magazine was how difficult it was to load round 25-30. The spring is just super tight. I thought that this might or might not be an issue, having "broken-in" KCI glock magazines in the past. The Ak30 uses a silicon spring of some sort, so I was unclear if breaking it in would aid in decreasing tension slightly.

METHODOLOGY: I decided to depress each poly magazines (using the high-tech magazine-spring depressor in the pictures below) 1000 times.

img1092a.jpg

img1093r.jpg

After each magazine spring was depressed 1000 times I loaded it up with Soft Point rounds and hand cycled them through my Kalashnikov. Traditionally, Ak's have the most difficult time cycling SP and HP rounds. The way I figured, this would be a difficult challenge for the trio.

img1091e.jpg

Results

Bottom Line Up Front: All three magazines were able to cycle 30 rounds. I had a slightly easier time pushing in rounds 25-30 with the AK30 as well. I am going to depress the spring in the unit I am keeping out of the tests a few more thousand times to see if I can get it juuuuust right, but thats for another day. I can say without hesitation that the rumors of these things failing to hand cycle properly are false.

The ((10)) had no issues hand cycling and was the most uniform in its spring strength. The Polish spring was less tight after 1000 depressions, but like the AK30, not vary noticeably. Despite this fact it too was able to hand cycle just fine. :super:

• Like 2

TEST 2:

40 foot free throw

For test two I traveled deep into the Idaho wilderness with a member of my crew for verification and photography purposes. Our first test was the 40 foot free throw.

Methodology: Each magazine is placed in hand and thrown 40 feet onto mixed gravel/dirt/vegetation. Magazines were unloaded.

img1111y.jpg

RESULTS:

Each magazine survived the 40 foot throw. The Polish magazines ended up with a slightly bent floor plate as pictured. The Chinese magazines had a slightly deformed front feed-lip from the impact. Both the AK30 and ((10)) were slightly scratched up but nothing major.

img1100w.jpg

img1108.jpg

img1113p.jpg

After each throw, magazines were loaded to 30 rounds and hand cycled through my saiga. No Issues, each cycled fine.

TEST 3:

K-Var Style Drop Test and BigSal Style Rapid Fire!!!

Methodology: This test is fairly straight forward. We took each magazine, placed it in the magwell of my saiga fully loaded and dropped it straight down so that the magazine would impact against the rocky Idaho ground. This testing method was made famous by K-Var in their bad-assed video, but because I like to live life on the edge, I followed up each drop by dumping the magazines contents down range!

img1116cg.jpg

Note: We found a great photo of the guy who created the US-Palm Logo and decided to put him where he belongs....

img1114go.jpg

img1129w.jpg

img1121e.jpg

img1134o.jpg

img1141q.jpg

Results: After the drop we had several issues. A chunk of the AK30 fell off the magazines. The Base plates in both the Chinese unit and the ((10)) were slightly bulged and slightly disfigured following the drop. In no case did we have any rounds fall out or any feedlips break. We were pleasantly surprised at how well the Polish unit did.

After the drop we moved the charging handle to the rear and let loose to chamber the rounds. We ran into problems with the Bulgarian ((10)) failing to chamber the first round. After a slight push the round was chambered. Only the Bulgarian magazine had this problem. The other issue we had was in the Russian steel unit having a FTF in the second to last round. Each magazines was able to cycle each round (the exception being the afore mentioned Bulgarian which had an issue on the first round, but performed flawlessly after that). Despite haveing a small chunk taken out of the bottom of the AK30, it performed perfectly, no FTF or failure to chamber rounds. This is one tough cookie...

• Like 1

Results of the Drop portion of Test 3:

1: Chunk Out of AK30

img1131d.jpg

2: Bulgarian slight Base Bend

img1118vl.jpg

3:Chinese slight Base Bend

img1137e.jpg

4: AK30 locked and loaded.

img1132c.jpg

5: Our make shift White-Trash range....

img1139q.jpg

TEST 4:

DROP TEST

METHODOLOGY: Each magazine was Dropped, feedlips down, from a height of about 10 feet (I stood on the back of my VW and let gravity do the work). Magazines fell onto Idaho's hard earth/rocky surface.

img1096u.jpg

img1106t.jpg

NOTE: as you can see from picture two some units landed on their side once or twice. I repeated the drop until they slammed against the ground feedlips first.

RESULTS: All Magazines survived. Polish Slabside unit had feedlips scratch significantly, though no significant fractures.

img1099f.jpg

NOTE: This week I placed several magazines outside buried in a vermiculite/top soil mixture. I will conduct fouling and cleaning tests next week. Please continue to check out this thread throughout the week for extras! :super:

TEST 5:

Fouling.

Methodology: A magazine might function well clean, but in the field things get dirty. So I decided to simulate extreme exposure to the elements with this test. We took the US-Palm AK30 and thee Bulgarian ((10)) magazines and compressed their springs down. While each spring was down, my 7 year old dumped wet soil/vermiculite/plant material into each magazine until the magazines were full of debris. Magazines were buried under more top soil and left on my front porch for a period of one week. During the week, it rained twice. I will dig these up tonight or tomorrow morning and test their ability to come clean and function.

The Contenders:

img1148r.jpg

Soil in magazine:

img1150u.jpg

Who will be victorious?

img1151p.jpg

• Like 2

TEST 5 Results (part 1 of 3)

Magazines appear in my front yard buried by debris, dirt, wood-chips, dog-mess, and vegetation:

img1152f.jpg

Each magazine is removed from their tomb....

img1153a.jpg

Note: There is a small amount of rust on the right hand side of the floor-plate on the ((10)).

img1154dq.jpg

Magazines Side-by-Side in my bathtub, each is full to the brim with dirt. I followed a simple procedure for each. I would remove the Floor Plate from the ((10)) and take out the spring and follower. I would then wipe the dirt out of the magazine body with an oily rag. The US-Palm AK30 would be run under "hot soapy water, rinse and invert to drain". as per official instructions.

img1155a.jpg

TEST 5 Results (Part 2 of 3)

The ((10)) had a few issues with cleaning. Its base plate took some cajoling to remove as debris has gotten into the space between the steel floor plate and the magazine body. Once I was able to remove the spring and follower were easy to clean off. (Part 3 of this review tests functionality when I hand feed 30 rounds through each).

img1157m.jpg

The AK30 had a few issues when cleaning as well, which stem from its five-sided-box design. To begin it would be a pain in the ass to remove enough dirt and grime from this thing in the field without access to hot running water. Here is a picture of my engaging in "rutine" maintanaince as specified by the manufacturer.

img1156tq.jpg

Water is added:

img1158vq.jpg

Water is drained:

img1160t.jpg

NOTE: Water is able to remove most of what fell into the holes. The thing is, I am not sure everything is gone because you cannot open these things up and shining a small flashlight was not helping me see every nook and cranny. That being said, I ran the magazine under water until all the brown water was gone and I was only chucking out clear H20. Part 3 AND my open letter to US-Palm in a bit. :super:

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 2

TEST 5 RESULTS and an Open Letter to US-Palm (Part 3 of 3)

Methodology: after magazines were cleaned, they were loaded with 30 rounds of Yugo Surplus. Magazines were each placed in magwell and hand-cycled. NO ISSUES WITH ETHER MAGAZINE. BOTH FED PERFECTLY! Despite the success, after the test I jiggled the AK30 around and I can hear a small particle bouncing around at the bottom of the magazine. This is likely a wood-chip, but who knows. It did not stop the hand cycle (pulled the charging handle and let it fly then repeated 30 times).

CONCLUSION AND OPEN LETTER TO US-PALM:

The AK30 is a viable magazine. It wins BigSals thumbs up. However future generations will need the following modifications:

1: The polymer that is used in the AK30 is weak and chipped off during my drop tests. This will need to be improved in generation 3 of your magazines.

2: The AK30's five-sided-box design allows this thing to meet my expectations for strength, but it does not allow for field maintenance. A small panel at the bottom that does not compromise the design should be included in generation 3 of your magazine

3: The web pattern on the sides of the AK30 is awkward and will need to be thought out out more. I rather liked the grooves on the front and rear of the magazines, but the web pattern in the plastic on the sides is just to funky a feeling. The Bulgarians have a tighter pattern which is closer together and easier to grip. I would copy what works instead of trying to reinvent the wheel

4: The Creepy Afrika-Corps logo should be redesigned in order to not offend Americans. Remember, we didn't beat the Nazi's only to have their logos plastered on our rifle accessories!

The things I really enjoyed about the magazine:

1: The weight is perfect! only the Polish Slabsides weigh less. This is a good thing!

2: I was under the impression the feedlips would be paper thin and would crack.... this was not the case. The THICK feedlips met our rigid requirement and passed the drop tests.

3: While the spring was (and is) extremely tight even after my spring depression test, it was still able to push round up without the same issues the KCI/Kahn (glock) magazines have had. HOWEVER, I only own a few of your magazines and would need a more representative sample to say for sure if problems occur with greater frequency.

4: For some reason I like the holes in the follower!!!

Now the bad news: your product is not competitive at its $29+ price point. This magazine could be more justifiably sold at $15-20 in my expert opinion. When Bulgarian ((10)) magazines are $23-26 all over the internet, I would be hard pressed to advise the members of Saiga forum to jump on the AK30.

Again, these magazines win the BigSal Thumbs Up. They are solid, tough and well made. I hope that someone from the company is reading this review and seriously considers my recommendations. If not, they can all go and suck a dick. :smoke:

Thanks,

Sal

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 2

Well, I started off with some testing at the house out in the country, testing how well it would hold up to being thrown and what not. Shooting didn't occur until I had finished beating the living hell out of this thing. Here are the first few photos.

I threw it roughly 40 feet, and roughly 25-30 feet high, it smacked into the ground with no damage done. Just a bit of dirt.

I proceeded to fill the mag up with somewhat wet dirt from the rain the night before, and then buried the mag for several days before heading to the beach.

More to come! Doing some editing and what not.

Beach, beach and beach! Took it out, got it nice and dirty, chucked it around a few times, went swimming with it, then washed it out with nothing but salt water before shooting it the next day.

More photos.

Well I'll be damned if that's not the nicest backdrop scenery for a mag torture test! :super:

....oh, and BTW:

DSCF3134a.jpg

:lolol:

Other than a few weeks ago when I fired 300+ rounds through it, and it functioned flawlessly, I haven't really abused it to much yet.

I have done a few things to it, though.

1) I did about 400 spring compressions with a shotgun cleaning rod and a mop tip, and detected no difference in spring tension. My hand got tired (I'm not used to that up and down motion anymore, since I am happily married) so I gave up. If I recall it is a chrome-silcon spring or something, so it won't wear out.

2) I threw it down the hill on hard-packed dirt/gravel mix, full of 30 rounds when walking down to the creek to fire the 300 rounds a few weeks ago. No apparent damage and all rounds stayed in.

3) I did do a buttstock drop test, but the FSE stock absorbed some impact, so that was not a fair test. I didn't bother with the muzzle drop test because with its rear lug, it was pointless.

4) It is wonderfully light, and I do love the feel of it, too.

5) I plan on driving my 4x4 crew cab Ford Powerstroke over it. I will take a picture of that.

So far, I love it, BUT at $35 a pop, I could get Bulgy Circle 10s for $10 less a piece. EVen if they made it $28-29 bucks, or multiple discounts. I'd love to have my ACE 6-pack carrier full of them, but I am still only substitute teaching since I moved.

PS Just in case you all forgot how incredibly cool it looks in my Saiga... :smoke:

MySaiga2010.jpg

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 2

Awesome write-up, Sal. Looks like it took some time. Thanks for doing all of that, so we don't have to. :super:

Just a heads up, in case anyone is interested, I just got the AIMSurplus newsletter. They're now carrying these mags for $29 shipped. (They also have the US PALM AK pistol grip now, too)

...........and oh yeah.............

post-5916-0-64788600-1291499559_thumb.jpg

Awesome write-up, Sal. Looks like it took some time. Thanks for doing all of that, so we don't have to. :super:

Just a heads up, in case anyone is interested, I just got the AIMSurplus newsletter. They're now carrying these mags for $29 shipped. (They also have the US PALM AK pistol grip now, too)

yeah I noticed AIM is hocking these now as well. Like I said in my open letter to US Palm, I will buy these again when they go down in price. For $29 I can buy a ((10)) with money left to buy five Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers..... I will be doing my Bacon Burger review soon as well. :lolol:

By the Way Awesome Motivational Poster!

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 2

yeah I noticed AIM is hocking these now as well. Like I said in my open letter to US Palm, I will buy these again when they go down in price. For $29 I can buy a ((10)) with money left to buy five Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers..... I will be doing my Bacon Burger review soon as well. :lolol:

By the Way Awesome Motivational Poster!

I hear ya. $30/mag is a little steep for me, personally. But I figure everywhere else has them for the same price, or higher, and you still have to pay shipping charges.

• Like 1

I agree with $30 being still steep. They can kill themselves off overestimating demand at an exaggerated price, just for the sake of excessive profit margin. Sell 100 at $20 profit or 1000 at $10 profit... Simple economics 101: You will make more on selling volume at reduced price than fewer at inflated price. High price is naturally triggered by demand in excess of supply. Price should fall when supply outstrips the demand. That is probably why they dropped from $35 to $30.

A person can buy (6) circle 10s for the price of (5) US Palms. A person can almost buy (4) Milsurp steel for the price of (1) US Palm, or can buy (3) Tapcos for the price of (1) US Palm. (BTW: I actually found a place selling NIW Tapco 30s for $9! Good for light weight range mags)

Edited by imarangemaster
  • Like 1

My first experience with the Palm mags was not good. I talked to a guy who helped make them. He talked them up pretty good. However, the follower kept hanging up, keeping it from firing. Dirty no doubt, but couldn't remove buttplate to clean, as there is no removable buttplate. Lost confidence in them and got rid of them afterward. Sticking with the Yugo steel mags, despite the fact they are rather heavy, but reliable nonetheless. Just my 2 cents...

• Like 1

Pics of the failure.

12810009.jpg12810011.jpg

12810013.jpg

Don't they say somewhere on their website about the bottom being attached at the molecular level? They must mean glue. Which is technically bonding on the molecular level but I was expecting it to be more like a plastic weld than glue. Thanks for the pics.

• Like 2

From the US Palm website:

"We did our research to ensure this magazine would be the best from day one. By eliminating the removable floor plate we created a stronger design; a five-sided box. This revolutionary design, paired with advanced polymers gives the AK30 the strength it needs to survive impacts that would destroy other magazines. After the magazine is molded, the body and end-cap are bonded together at the molecular level, so no disassembly is possible or required."

• Like 1

I just got 2 of these to try out. My initial impression is that they seem super tough and I like the design and weight. However, neither one of them will lock into my Arsenal SGL20 unless I really slam them hard and pull on the mag-catch...there's no discernible click like with the circle 10s. Is anyone else finding them to be a bit hard to lock up?

• Like 1

BigSal Action labs (i.e. me) have begun our solvent permeability testing to determine the strength of this glue. Results in the first week of the new year! :smoke:

This is the account of the failure:

"I was bench-resting a Jim Fuller built AK off a stack of wooden blocks and sand bags to get the mag bottom to miss the bench top. I was pushing and settling the forend down hard into the bag when I heard a loud "brrrooonnnnnniiing" and looked down in horror at live rounds squirming on and off the bench and magazine parts seemingly everywhere. Now, I'm thinking to myself...."This can't be. The bottom is not supposed to come off these things and they're not supposed to come apart, right?" Right. I sat there in stunned disbelief; my mind rolling over all the hundreds of words of praise on multiple threads I've read and the videos that have been watched multiple times. It had to be a fluke...I REALLY must have hit the bottom of the mag hard to the bench. Not so.

I reached over to the bag and grabbed my only other loaded USPALM mag, the black one, and stared at it for a moment. On impulse, holding it by the feed lips with my thumb and index finger; I proceeded to rap it sideways (palm logo up) on the bottom edge corner against the same indoor/outdoor carpeted concrete bench top. I started silently counting to myself, trying to keep the force/rapping (not THAT hard) the same and reasonable....I got to count five with the same result. Bottom came flying off along with the spring and live rounds flying everywhere. I just stood there and thought of what it all meant....I think my audience of one did too."

So perhaps you could also try to duplicate his rapping the mag on it's side and see if you get the result he did.

Edited by Belloc

BigSal Action labs (i.e. me) have begun our solvent permeability testing to determine the strength of this glue. Results in the first week of the new year! :smoke:

This is the account of the failure:

"I was bench-resting a Jim Fuller built AK off a stack of wooden blocks and sand bags to get the mag bottom to miss the bench top. I was pushing and settling the forend down hard into the bag when I heard a loud "brrrooonnnnnniiing" and looked down in horror at live rounds squirming on and off the bench and magazine parts seemingly everywhere. Now, I'm thinking to myself...."This can't be. The bottom is not supposed to come off these things and they're not supposed to come apart, right?" Right. I sat there in stunned disbelief; my mind rolling over all the hundreds of words of praise on multiple threads I've read and the videos that have been watched multiple times. It had to be a fluke...I REALLY must have hit the bottom of the mag hard to the bench. Not so.

I reached over to the bag and grabbed my only other loaded USPALM mag, the black one, and stared at it for a moment. On impulse, holding it by the feed lips with my thumb and index finger; I proceeded to rap it sideways (palm logo up) on the bottom edge corner against the same indoor/outdoor carpeted concrete bench top. I started silently counting to myself, trying to keep the force/rapping (not THAT hard) the same and reasonable....I got to count five with the same result. Bottom came flying off along with the spring and live rounds flying everywhere. I just stood there and thought of what it all meant....I think my audience of one did too."

So perhaps you could also try to duplicate his rapping the mag on it's side and see if you get the result he did.

Noted. Some glue releases when it reaches it moisture saturation point, I will be running them near a humidifier while compressing the spring with a screw driver a few thousand times. I will also (as you requesed) bang the shit out of them on the side as the person with the issue in the thread over on "warrior"talk did.

I suspect, since we are dealing with glue here, I will have to add another caviat to my review: Not to be used in humid climates!!!

again, only time wil tell. I am of course still waiting on US Palms Plum colored Saiga 12 magazine to be released at shot show... :chris:

The word from Larry Vickers is that US Palm is already working on a permanent fix.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?p=848117#post848117

As much as Tango Down and US Palm seem to get irritated by people posting failures of the AK30, it does seem that these reports keep making it an even better magazine, which benefits the entire community.

• Like 3

As much as Tango Down and US Palm seem to get irritated by people posting failures of the AK30, it does seem that these reports keep making it an even better magazine, which benefits the entire community.

I'd like to see them get it right. Would be great if after that they'd make a good S308 magazine. However, I've been troubled by a few of their claims that turned out to not be true. The latest one that seems suspect: US Palm claims that the failure rate of their mags is <0.005. In order to obtain that figure - somebody correct my math if I've somehow blown it - they would need to have produced at least 100,000 mags, 4 of which were defective. But we know that more than 4 have been found defective. Let's say 20. Wouldn't that mean that they would have to have produced 500,000 mags? But they say that they've only delivered "tens of thousands of magazines". It doesn't add up, although, again, my math may be faulty.

Anyhow, here's hoping they get it right at some point.

Edited by Jim Digriz
  • Like 2

The word from Larry Vickers is that US Palm is already working on a permanent fix.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?p=848117#post848117

I respectfully disagree with that. It has been over one month since I wrote my open letter to US Palm, and they are still churning out the gen 2 magazines. The only time the company has changed the design was after the initial reports of feedlip failure. AFter that point, they have been deleting, intimidating, and ignoring....

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

2 Hours ago US-Palm issued this message via their twitter account: "For the LAST, the SALE were not Nazi. Read up people!". I assume they meant to say "for the last time, we are not nazis".

Again, US-Palm, I know you have read this thread. I know you want to put out a good product. Please read my open letter above and take my advice. :blues:

2 Hours ago US-Palm issued this message via their twitter account: "For the LAST, the SALE were not Nazi. Read up people!". I assume they meant to say "for the last time, we are not nazis".

Again, US-Palm, I know you have read this thread. I know you want to put out a good product. Please read my open letter above and take my advice. :blues:

I don't see how they can refute your review bigsal, I don't think I've ever seen such an in-depth stress test of magazines before.

• Like 2

I don't see how they can refute your review bigsal, I don't think I've ever seen such an in-depth stress test of magazines before.

Sometimes it is difficult for people to admit their failings. I think once they sit down and really thing about how they can improve the magazine they will come to a lot of the conclusions I list above.

• Like 2