I bought this pistol new, owned it for around a year and have less than 500 rounds through it. Included in this offer are the pistol, 2x factory, 16rd magazines, the original plastic case (includes tools and paperwork), a Fobus paddle holster, 2 x 2mag carriers (paddle), 1 additional, 10-rd magazine (works great). The factory magazines have Wolff +15% springs installed as the originals took a set with my CHL ammo loaded and I have 4 more springs that I've not used. I have enjoyed the pistol, but am not comfortable working on it like I am with the 1911 platform, so back I go to the 1911. I have over $500.00 in this setup, but am looking for $375.00 FTF in or near San Antonio, TX. If you have an FFL holder that will receive from non-FFL holders I'm OK with that, but you would be responsible for all fees (shipping, FFL transfer, etc.)

Here are some photos of the pistol itself:

Photo Album

I would be interested in a trade for a 9mm 1911 + cash from me, should you be interested.

Thanks for looking,

John Gillaspy

ETA: Removed 1 x 16rd magazine that doesn't work as I can't find it right now...

Edited by jgillaspy
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.