Low profile mount questions

I am looking for a Saiga 7.62x39 side rail low profile quick detach mount that puts the scope over the center of the bore and I could still take the receiver cover off for maintances with out taking the scope off. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I tried searching but didn't come up with anything. Also, something around the $50 to $60 range is my budget.

bigdog

The only one I could find in your price range that is of decent quality was this Russian BP-02 low mount on Kalinka Optics. Not sure if that's what you're looking for but it says it can either be offset or over the bore in the product description. There are lighter mounts out there but if its a price issue this one will do the job, its just a bit heavy but its built like a tank. :lol:

post-24638-0-42832300-1294757433_thumb.jpg

Edited by Echomaker

The topic right below yours labeled nearly the same thing ;)

For $50-60 your not going to find what you want.

The one below mine didn't ask about being able to remove the receiver cover with the mount on. I am looking for the lowest quick detach model and still take off the receiver cover. I might not have stated it very well.

Sorry,

Bigdog

Currently there is only one mount that is QD, fits the side rail, allows you to cheek weld on your stock, remove the dust cover for field strip and is DIRECTLY centered over bore of all AK's with a side rail and cowitnesses to boot.

Mine.

That's why I made it.

Currently there is only one mount that is QD, fits the side rail, allows you to cheek weld on your stock, remove the dust cover for field strip and is DIRECTLY centered over bore of all AK's with a side rail and cowitnesses to boot.

Mine.

That's why I made it.

Got it patten on it?