Go with lower power. 1-4x or 3-9x. As to what scope for a small amount of cash, Leapers/Bushnell are fine if you don't want to take it to war.

Don't drop it or beat on it to much and for the most part you'll be fine. Pick up a quick detach side mount from UTG, they work great in my opinion. Welcome to the Forum and happy shooting. !Warning! Saigas are highly addictive!

Ncstar/Simmons is also fine. The biggest thing to note here is that these are all cheaper scopes. Don't expect them to be more then they are, cheap. I used a fixed 4x Leapers I pulled off an airsoft gun for 6 months, just to see how it would last. It was great, 9/10 well aimed shots could hit a clay at 75m. It still works and my buddys buying it to hold him over till he finds a better scope. I upgraded to a red dot. It's a good way to go if you don't want magnification. $90.00 buys a good one too. (Bushnell trs-25) Go with what ever retical looks right to you, they all work about the same. About how much are you going to spend by the way?

For $100-$150 you can do considerably better than NcStar. Bushnell, Swift, and other makes will give you higher quality. A very cheap scope may not hold its zero well. I personally have a Swift 669M 6X-18X 44mm bell scope on mine. I have since noted that parallax error is much higher over 10x, so I'd recommend staying with something like a 3x-9x magnification.

Heres a nice one for $100-150

Bushnell Banner 3-9x40 Matte IR Riflescope 713949I

$104.99 I'd suggest spending a little extra cash though.

Leupold VX-I 2-7x33mm Rifle Scope 56610

$199.99 but its much better quality then any of the others.

Edited by Datastick